Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish

I'm sure everyone's heard that Steve Jobs passed away. Though I nevr had anything to do with him personally, I always followed his updates and his thinking helped me make some really big decisions in life. I'm not sure how many of you have read or watched the commencement speech he gave at Stanford Graduation in 2005, but here it is for those who've not read/watched it yet. You have missed out on something very important.

Steve Job's Speech at Stanford : Three Stories

Youtube Video : Stay Hungry. Stay foolish

RIP Steve jobs. You will be dearly missed. The world is suddenly poorer without you!

2 comments:

Er. said...

The world is certainly going to miss an innovator, a legend like him.

Hummingbird said...

@Arjit : True. There will never be another like him. I just saw candles and flowers outside the apple store :(