Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Music Saturdays if you may



The song plays in female voice as a background score in the movie "Life as we know it" . By the way, the movie is nothing what the title says. Two people die and leave their child on the shoulders on two adults who could kill each other at the drop of a hat. And these two people then try to raise the kid. The movie has too much poop which is not funny and someone tell me is that how life is as you know it ! Na-da ! Bleh. But you gotta love the soundtracks. Tell me did you like this one :) ?

3 comments:

WomanInLove said...

Not much into english music, but this one got on to me

Hummingbird said...

Thanks ! What kind of music do you like? Care to share anything good :)

WomanInLove said...

Sure, will share. I share a lot on my blog though