Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Home Alone and Annoyed

Flatmate decides to go camping and I think it's a good time to catch up on some reading, movies, and spend quality time with myself. Only to realize that it would mean spending low quality time with flatmate's annoying friend. Not only did her unscheduled appearance surprised and annoyed me, it also helped me understand the importance of keeping the front door locked at all times so that uninvited guests don't just strut into my house.

"Hey petal, surprise, surprise !!..how been you. Pour me some wine and what's on starworld?"
"I'm sorry, is there a sign on my door saying, 'This way to the wine bar'? And there's master chef on starworld so don't put it on."
"Umm...grumpy as always you. Come sit here, what's bothering you? Is it that guy from work, or the other one not from work? Or is it that you've just gained a little weight recently?"
"What -- gained weight, NO I haven't gained any weight. You're beyond retarded and the last person I'd talk to about what's up with me. Just watch Starworld please"
"Well, calm down miss home alone. I had no idea C wasn't in town or I wouldn't have popped in"
"Yea, well you could use that fancy phone you carry around to call and check with her before you decided to show up and demand wine"
"Ooooo..someone's so unhappy to see me. I'm sorry, I'm maybe interrupting something or someone important that you may have to attend to so I'd take your leave now though take it easy chica"
"Bleh, bye"

Jesus, she just ruined my anyway not so perfect day. I think I'll just order some pizza now and watch the Telly.

4 comments:

WomanInLove said...

Can't believe such a conversation happened!

Hummingbird said...

@WomanInLove : Oh this was us being very normal...infact you can say this is an after therapy conversation. A Therapy that both of us had to go through a few months back so that we can look at each other and not throw up. To be fair, she hates me equally.

Unknown said...

Holy snotty room mate, I'd be looking for a replacement real soon if I were you. That is no way to live!

Hummingbird said...

I know Jen ! I've always been shit unlucky with these. Ive now officially given up. :(