Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

From Me With Love, Oh well !


Dear Prick,

State the obvious: I thought you were a friend when you clearly abuse that word. I finally see it all now (never too late) that you're so wrong and a bad idea. Don't you think some people are too genuine and sweet to be messed with for fun?  Look, some people love being around me, some probably not so much. People in the latter category aren’t of much interest to me.  And I’d rather not get cancelled on twice and get into small talk later like right now.  Seriously, no one rocks the two words “clever and pretentious” better than you darling. Anyone could have figured you out, air borne bacteria could have figured it out, I couldn’t !

You're an expert at sorry and keeping lines blurry, but then I should have known. Maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame or maybe it's you and your sick need to play your dark twisted games. Soon you're gonna find this won't make you many friends. I'm sure they didn’t teach you that in prep school so it's up to me.  Friends are not your chess game where you change the rules every day. I don't need new versions of you each day on the phone.  And feel free to add my name to your long list of spoil sports who don't understand. I should have just run as fast as I could before I even thought we could be friends: for what the word means. You've let me down and you're not sorry, I know. Glad I figured you out before you became important in my life. You don't have to text me anymore. I won't answer it. Tired of you being a super prick. But that’s okay, you took a swing, I took it hard and down here from the ground I see who you are.

So here's to everything, coming down to nothing just like the way you'd want it. Let’s hear some applause to the shortest friendship ever.


Cheers.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Shades,
Been following along the past few posts. Honey this guy sounds like he's got one huge set of balls. So calling him a prick- well kinda fits!

Friends with benefits, what planet is he living on? That's more than a bit demeaning especially when you're looking for a real relationship!

Sorry he's hurt you, but it sounds to me like anything with him is just impossible since he's a DOG!

Sorry he hurt you. I wish there was something I could say to make it better for you. **hugs**

Hummingbird said...

Jen, thanks a tonne. I know what you mean... I'm such an idiot.

Unknown said...

He's the idiot not you!!

Sophia said...

Hey there! Thanks for your comment. I think I have certainly given the wrong impression with what I've written so far, since I am not in the slightest going through a 'low time'. I wrote a new post clarifying things a little, and followed your advice and made a little list of things I like about my life :)

And as to your post, this guy sounds like an ass!

x

Kenneth said...

You could also write Dear Prick(s) to begin your post :)

Hummingbird said...

Kenneth, you bet man.

rhye said...

lol I am already beginning to hate the Prick who inspired this post