Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Meh

I've read that we live in a benevolent universe and this is a world that has enough for everyone's need but not for everyone's greed. Shakespeare taught us that nothing is good or bad, our thinking makes it so. Marcus Tullius said that there is no duty more urgent than the repayment of kindness. And there are many more of these quotes that I've read and they leave an impression and understanding that positivity attracts positivity and that you become what you think - essentially your thoughts become things. So if you fear something and it dominates your thoughts, rest assured it will come true. Whatever you resists persists. Have you noticed when you need something "really bad" or desperately, you never get it and just when you've given up on it and stop giving it attention it falls right in your hands. Yes, THAT is what I'm talking about.

So with all this wealth of knowledge in my early twenties, I decided that I will change my life. But it turns out, its easier said than done. I know I'm thinking negatively of a certain life situation, then i remind myself to be positive about it but when i close my eyes I see that I am in fear and resistance of that fear and then i distract myself. I know this is why things aren't going right and no amount of retail therapy will take my mind off this situation. So, I'm planning to do what I do best and effectively - give up! :) Haha, I mean I'm exhausted of trying to get my mind to stop thinking of something or someone. I really am. I love being positive and I know at the end everything becomes all right - but this journey to the "everything becomes alright" is so painful. See, painful - im using negative words already. Phew, I really need a drink. I am exhausted. God bless me.

No comments: