Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year or Not?

So far, I've met 5 people screaming "NEw Year, NEw Me" leaves me wondering "Oh really? I've been hearing that for past three years in a row." Okay, let not the pessimistic in me, take over your sensibilities. Happy NEw year ya'll. For those who are looking for money and jobs, may you find them, those looking for love, wish you a romantic year ahead and those of you are grumpy for no reason, smile please :D For me, say a prayer that I am able to get the thoughts of a certain someone off my head as I've been trying hard to do that.

The long hiatus was due to work and travel both, and yours truly is now back in action only to find I have some new followers on this blog. Welcome my lovelies! I really hope you get something interesting to read here. If you think not, don't fret. Just leave a topic in the comments section and I'd be glad to write an essay on that. I have a gift of making the most hurtful things funny. I recently wrote a funny post on heartbreak but my ipod got formatted and I lost it all.

I'll be back. Wish you all a superb 2012. Hope all your dreams and wishes come true.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey my friend I was starting to get a bit worried about your absence.

I checked and re-checked and you weren't here. *sigh*

Glad to hear you were just taking an "I'm to busy to blog" break.

Happy New Year and welcome back!

Hummingbird said...

@Jen Happy new year to you too. That's so sweet of you to miss me ! Hope you had a fab bringing in to this year. wish this turns out to be awesome for you :)